International Workshop on ISO/IEC 15909-3: properties, modularity, and stochastic Petri nets.
This event took place in Univ. Pierre et Marie CURIE (LIP6), on June 3, 2015.
- 09:30 - 10:00 - Welcome & coffee. Current state of the standardisation process. Part 1 and goals for Part 3 (Lom Hillah & Laure Petrucci)
- 10:00 - 10:30 - The need for a standardisation framework for properties: feedback from the Model Checking Contest (Fabrice Kordon)
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Coffee break
- 10:45 - 12:30 - Formal and technical framework for properties
- 12:00 - 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:00 - The need for a standardisation framework for modularity (Laure Petrucci and Ekkart Kindler)
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Practical experiment for PN modularity in ITS-Tools (Yann Thierry-Mieg)
- 14:30 - 16:00 - Formal and technical framework for modularity
- 16:00 - 16:15 - Coffee break
- 16:15 - 16:45 - Stochastic Petri nets (Claude Dutheillet)
- 16:45 - 17:00 - Conclusion - Agenda for Part 1 and Part 3 until May 2016. Tentative agenda for upcoming revision of Part 2 (2016)
- The Model Checking Contest @ Petri Nets is the first international Petri tools competition making a large use of Petri net models in PNML. The MCC is a recurrent event at Petri nets since 2011.
- We gave a tutorial about PNML at Petri Nets 2009. You may download the tutorial slides from here.
- During the same period, we organized a Petri net experts working meeting.
We also organized several PNML workshops in the past:
Petri Net Markup Language Forum 2006 (PNML 06)
Satellite event of Petri Nets 2006, Turku, Finland, June 26, 2006
Workshop on the Petri Net Markup Language 2005 (PNML 05)
Towards an ISO/IEC Standard Transfer Syntax for Petri Nets
Workshop on the Definition, Implementation and Application of a Standard
Interchange Format for Petri Nets
Satellite event at the International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets 2004